Hearing affects everything between your ears.
Your untreated hearing loss is not something you can ignore. The facts are clear: studies show the worse your hearing loss gets, the higher your risk of dementia. You don’t have to keep putting yourself at risk. Start treating your hearing loss today, and you can begin living the life you love and keep cognitive decline at bay.
Everything Between Your Ears
When the sound signals from your ears are compromised your brain has to work even harder to fill in the gaps. This extra effort can take its toll. In fact, studies have shown that, over time, hearing loss can lead to isolation and depression.
Brain hearing aids support your brain to understand what is going on with less effort. The BrainHearingTM technology inside the hearing aids enables you to:
- Organize sounds and orient yourself with your surrounding
- Hear better in challenging environments (background noise)
- Engage in conversations where you switch focus and listen according to your personal preference
- Improve speech understanding
- Reduce your listening effort and less cognitive load
Give your brain exactly what it needs to hear.
Your hearing is as unique as your fingerprint and because no two people are quite like you, no one else’s hearing profile is quite like yours. Call our office to speak with an audiologist about how this technology is making a difference with our patients.